building gcc-4.2.0

Bill McEnaney bill@rkirkpat.net
Fri Jun 1 05:31:00 GMT 2007

I'll do that.  Now I need to get another copy of libintl.so.3 because I
pkgrmed the old gtar before I pakadded the current one.  Does anyone
know where I can get another copy of it?

Bill

> Bill McEnaney wrote:
> > Aha, you've discovered the problem, Sherlock.  Thanks again.
> >

> Please keep the mailing list CCed so that others can benefit from your
> pain.  Also it helps my mail filters keep the messages organized.
>
> David Daney
>
> > Bill

> >> But is it GNU tar 1.14 or later?
> >>
> >> The reason I ask, is that I had this identical problem using busybox
> >> tar.  Files with path names longer than some limit are not extracted,
> >> and you get the behavior you are seeing.
> >>
> >> David Daney

/usr/src/gc/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libstdc++-v3/include/ext/pb_ds/detail/bin_search_tree_/bin_search_tree_.hpp:473:81:

ext/pb_ds/detail/bin_search_tree_/constructors_destructor_fn_imps.hpp: