Building gcc error

Gabriel E Rovira Palm garovira@gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 22:44:00 GMT 2007

I need help on the below error.

I am getting the following error during the building of gcc "Make:
line 1252 syntax error". I looked at the Makefile and everything seems
fine. I am trying to build the native and I use the following command
for the configuration "/usr/local/bin/gcc3/configure
-prefix=/opt/gcc/gcc- 3.2.2 -program-sufix=-3.2 -with-as=/usr/ccs/bin
-enable-nls" and the configure goes well, is when I execute the "make
bootstrap" I get the above error.

Should I get the make form GNU to build the GCC or can I use the make
from tht eOS

HP-UX 11.11

thank you

GR