Building a cross-compiler for powerpc-eabi

Timo Kerstan timo.kerstan@uni-paderborn.de
Fri Jun 15 14:29:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

i did everything you described below an get the following message.
I'm building the cross compiler on Mac OS X....

gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -g -O2 -
o size size.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o  ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../
libiberty/libiberty.a ./../intl/libintl.a
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_libiconv
_libiconv_close
_libiconv_open
_libiconv_set_relocation_prefix
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [size] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-binutils] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Right now i'm building binutils explicitly and will try to compile
the rest as a combined tree...