No scuh file or directory

Sisyphus sisyphus1@optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 12 11:42:00 GMT 2007


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "syam prasad" <nagabhairu.syam@gmail.com>
To: <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:21 PM
Subject: No scuh file or directory


> Hi,
>
>    I installed gcc , version 3.2.17(15)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)
> on my windows XP PC. I am using perl script to create make files. But
> the problem I am facing is, while I am compiling the files , following
> error occurred.  "No such file or directory". But in the makefile.mk
> all the header file locations are included as -I/xxx/xxx/xx \. What
> might be the problem? Please help me in over coming this issue..
>

If you're running in Cygwin's shell, then '-I/some/place' might need to be 
replaced with '-I/cygdrive/x/some/place' - where you need to replace the 'x' 
with the actual drive that the '/some/place' directory is in (usually, but 
not necessarily, 'c').

Cheers,
Rob 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list