installed, compiled, how to link?

hill0093 hill0093@umn.edu
Mon Jul 2 16:50:00 GMT 2007




David Daney wrote:
> 
> libgcj evidently does not support what ever it is you are trying to do 
> with BufferedImages.
> Your options are fairly limited at this point.  Either
> 1) Change your code to use BufferedImage operations that are supported 
> by the version of libgcj that is part of your system.
> 2) Install Sun's JVM and use that instead.
> 3) Get the source code to libgcj and fix it.
> When I have problems with gcj, I usually choose option 3.   Unless you 
> are familiar with software development on GNU/Linux, you probably would 
> be better off with one of the other options.
> 
Thanks for your experience and kindness.
It is sad because one reason to use gcj is to get 
an executable that doesn't use JVM.
How do I get the documentation for libgcj ?
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/installed%2C-compiled%2C-how-to-link--tf4006142.html#a11397506
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list