Renesas H8S
Name lastlong
brew_pt@yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 08:53:00 GMT 2007
Hi cristiano,
I guess you need to use attributes for interrupt. (You
must have already used it.)
Anyway, refer to following link,
http://www.kpitgnutools.com/manuals/IAR-GNU-Migration-Guide.html
It's a migration guide for IAR to GNU.
Hope this will be of any use to you.
-Brew
"Clear your mind of cant."
--- Cucco Cristiano
<cristiano.cucco@guest.telecomitalia.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm porting an application written for IAR compiler
> (platform Renesas H8S/2239) to getting it to work
> under Gnu.
>
> The program now compiles correctly but once I upload
> the executable to the device I cannot get interrupts
> working...
> Is there something I can check to verify if I wrote
> something wrong?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help,
> Cristiano
>
____________________________________________________________________________________
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list