Your E-Mail ID Verification

Ray Hurst rhurst2@cox.net
Fri Jan 26 19:35:00 GMT 2007


Just testing if I can reply to a post.
I am having diffculty posting.
Ray

Brad Petrus wrote:
> Database wrote:
> 
>> Respected Sir/Madam,
>>
>> 1. We have bought a database of e-mail IDs.
>>
>> 2. We are just trying to verify validity of this E-mail ID, for future 
>> permission & request based e-mail marketing.
>>
>> 3. So please do not respond to this e-mail.
>>
>> 4. We regret inconviniece. Thank you, for bearing with this e-mail.
>>
>> P.S.: As we have received your E-mail ID as a part of Industrial 
>> E-mail ID database, and in case you do not handle liquids/ are not 
>> into any industry, please let us know just once, and we will remove 
>> your ID from our mailing list. We regret inconvenience and would like 
>> to state that we did not intend spamming.
>>
>>  
>>
> I do not handle liquids! Please remove me!
> Thanks,
> 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list