Cross Compilling for PowerPc from FreeBDS6.1

none none idipous1@yahoo.gr
Wed Jan 17 11:39:00 GMT 2007


Hi all,

I am trying to cross compile gcc-4.1.0 ( I have also
tried 3.3.2) for powerpc using a Freebsd 6.1 box. I
configure using:

var/gcc-4.1.0/configure --host=i386-freebsd
--target=powerpc-linux --prefix=/var/gcc
--disable-shared --disable-threads
--enable-languages=c,c++ --without-fp 

and everything seems ok. Then I type make all-gcc
install-gcc and the make begins.

After a while I get the following error:

srcdir="/var/gcc-4.1.0/fixincludes" /bin/sh
/var/gcc-4.1.0/fixincludes/mkfixinc.sh
powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
sed -e 's/@gcc_version@//' <  > mkheadersT
Syntax error: redirection unexpected
*** Error code 2

Stop in /var/built-gcc/build-i386-freebsd/fixincludes.
*** Error code 1

I have tried to configure using other commands like:

/var/gcc-4.1.0/configure --target=powerpc-linux
--prefix=/var/gcc --disable-shared --disable-threads
--enable-languages=c --with-newlib

but nothing different happens.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance
Andreas Sotirakopoulos



	

	
		
___________________________________________________________ 
×ñçóéìïðïéΓ₯ΓŸΓ΄Γ₯ Yahoo!; 
ÂÑñΓ₯Γ¨ΓžΓͺÑôΓ₯ ôÑ Γ₯íï÷ëçôéΓͺΓœ ìçíýìÑôÑ (spam); Ôï Yahoo! Mail 
ÀéÑèÝôΓ₯Γ© ôçí ΓͺÑëýôΓ₯Γ±Γ§ Γ€Γ΅Γ­Γ‘Γ΄Γž Γ°Γ±Γ―Γ³Γ΄Γ‘Γ³ΓŸΓ‘ ΓͺΓ‘Γ΄Γœ ôùí Γ₯íï÷ëçôéΓͺΓΎΓ­ 
Γ¬Γ§Γ­Γ΅Γ¬ΓœΓ΄ΓΉΓ­ http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list