Solaris 9 x86 libc_name_p?

Chayim I. Kirshen chayim@gnupower.net
Wed Jan 10 18:27:00 GMT 2007

I'm tryinig to build gcc 3.4.6 on Solaris (x86) 9, using gcc 3.3.2.  I'm
getting an error in gcc/cp where libc_name_p is an undefined symbol for
cp/except.o. I know the file is in a gperf generated file (and have gperf
2.7.2 in my path because it was needed).

Does anyone know what to do?  I end up with:

Undefined                             first referenced
 symbol                                    in file
libc_name_p                                cp/except.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to cc1plus
collect2: d returned 1 exist status

This is during the make in gcc/cp

Please sent your response to the list and me, as I'm not subscribed to the
list.

Thanks!

--c