problems with execinfo.h

suka mbouna@sit.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jan 5 12:28:00 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I´m trying to compile some c sources using gcc 3.4.4 inside cygwin. I get
following error messsage and have no ideas how to resolve the problem:

In file include from main.c:30
execinfo.h:28 error: parse error before "__TRHOW"
execinfo.h:28 error: warning: data definitions has no type or storage class
execinfo.h:33 error: parse error before "__TRHOW"
execinfo.h:33 error: warning: data definitions has no type or storage class
execinfo.h:40 error: parse error before "__TRHOW"
execinfo.h:40 error: warning: data definitions has no type or storage class

here is the execinfo.h i´m using:
http://www.nabble.com/file/5306/execinfo.h execinfo.h

here is the corresoonding features.h header
http://www.nabble.com/file/5307/features.h features.h

Any kind of help is welcome!