How to use "Dwarf2 Exception Handler"?

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Sat Feb 3 05:49:00 GMT 2007

Íõ ¸Õΰ wrote:

> But the Makefile of directory "libstdc++-v3" is not generated from
> "makefile.am" and "makefile.in",so compiling failed.Is my shell incorrect?
> if so, whant should i modify my shell?

By running "make all-gcc" you are specifically instructing the build
system to not configure and build any target libraries, just gcc, so
that is exactly what you get.  If you don't want that, you should not
use that make target, just use "make" and "make install".

Also, in general, if you want people to be able to help you, you cannot
just say things like "--target=$TARGET" without actually telling anyone
what $TARGET (and HOST, BUILD, PREFIX, etc.) is.

Brian