Query regarding, RTL Macros

Bhaskar Reddy bhaskar@cse.iitb.ac.in
Fri Feb 2 18:56:00 GMT 2007


>
>> "Bhaskar  Reddy" <bhaskar@cse.iitb.ac.in> writes:
>>
>>> in rtl.c
>>> const char * const rtx_name[NUM_RTX_CODE] = {
>>> #include "rtl.def"              /* rtl expressions are documented here
>>> */
>>> };
>>>
>>> it is referring rtl.def again. I cant find it in rtl.def either.
>>
>> Please don't top-post.  Thanks.
>>
>> I guess I don't understand the question.  I thought you were asking
>> where rtx_name is defined.  It's defined right there in the code that
>> you quote.  The contents of rtx_name are filled in by the #define of
>> DEF_RTL_EXPR which is just above the code that you quote, and the uses
>> of DEF_RTL_EXPR in rtl.def.
>>
>> If that is not your question, can you explain further what you are
>> asking?
>>
>> Ian
>>
> Okay!
> GET_RTX_NAME returns name of an rtx given its expression code.
>    For example, It returns "insn_list" for parallel RTX. What am i asking
> is, how/where can i know the exhaustive list of rtx names.
> I think, i asked what i need, this time :)
>
Yeah, i found them. They are defined in rtl.def file. Did not figure out
how DEF_RTL_EXPR before! thanks .

-- 
Bhaskar G. Reddy,
Graduate Student,
Department of CSE,
IIT Bombay





More information about the Gcc-help mailing list