gcc-3.4.2 Cross Compiler

arpit jain dreams_arpit@yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 27 12:49:00 GMT 2007

Hiiiiiiii

          I had successdully build the gcc-3.4.2 for
Ada language as native compiler but I want to build it
as a cross compiler for intel i960 target.

Someone told me that it is now obsolete in gcc-4.x
versions so I tried building it using gcc-3.x version.
but at the time of building it using gcc-3.x it still
shows error like:

Configuration i960-unknown-coff is obsolete.
Specify --enable-obsolete to build it anyway.
*** Support will be REMOVED in the next major release
of GCC,
*** unless a maintainer comes forward.

Can anyone plz tell me:
1 Which gcc version support Ada language for i960
target?

Thanks
Arpit