Error in GCC build

Noorez Kassam noorez.kassam@gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 12:19:00 GMT 2007

I was attempting to build the gcc library using the instructions found
on http://gcc.gnu.org. However I received the following error:
 gcc: gengtype-lex.c: No such file or directory
 gcc: no input files
 make[3]: *** [build/gengtype-lex.o] Error 1
 make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/noorez/Desktop/objdir/gcc'
 make[2]: *** [all-stage1-gcc] Error 2
 make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/noorez/Desktop/objdir'
 make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/noorez/Desktop/objdir'
 make: *** [all] Error 2

 I obtained the files using the svn command svn -q checkout
svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk gcc. Am I still missing some files
then?

--
Noorez