GCC for Brew Applications!!!

Kai Ruottu karuottu@mbnet.fi
Thu Feb 1 17:59:00 GMT 2007


aamir@pixsense.com wrote:
>  I am writing an application for brew devices, as I need to compile my
> application using GCC compiler in order to run it on a device.
 Hmmm, "brew"... "brewery", "beer",... This is the famous "free beer" 
brand?  GCC is
free and maybe you thought that you can become drunken from this free beer?

> I already visit your site twice but didnt find any appropriate link to download the
> compiler or may be I am looking at a wrong side.
 "Download the compiler" = "Enjoy the beer"?  Nice new term for this 
subject!

> So it will be very helpfull for me if you give me the exact link or name that I can use to
> download an appropriate compiler.
>   
Seriously, I didn't understand your "brew" at all, the 
'www.pixsense.com' gave some
photos...

Maybe the "brew devices" are some (PC-based?) special "embedded 
computers"....
I put that "PC-based" because this is the cheapest general-purpose 
hardware nowadays.
Then maybe they use Windoze and would need a C/C++ compiler for Windoze...
If not, then you should tell what is the CPU, what the "operating 
system" in these "brew
devices" if not the Microsoft "Windoze"!

When you have some sane data to  tell, be welcome to ask more!



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list