Another Gcc-4.1.2 Bug On Solaris 9 12/20/07
Andrew Haley
aph@redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 10:11:00 GMT 2007
Thomas Dineen writes:
> Gentle People:
>
> I installed a new texinfo-4.8 and the previous texinfo bug was
> fixed! Thank You.
>
> However these is another bug shown below:
>
> Please note that the runs were executed on a Solaris 9 Sparc Ultra
> 30 machine,
> and that Dineen-Linux is a RH Linux file server. Also note that the
> target was a native
> compiler (Not a cross compiler).
>
> "/net/Dineen-Linux/home/tools/solaris9/gcc-4.1.2-obj/sparc-sun-solaris2.9/sparcv9/libjava
> ./gen-classlist.sh: test: unknown operator -ef"
>
> Two possible problems:
>
> 1) The warning about file modification time being in the future.
> Which I can fix by correcting the system times.
> 2) The "unknown operator -ef" error, which I think is the root of the
> problem!
> Which I don't know how to fix.
This is http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25557
Is there some special reason you're trying to build an old gcc
version?
Andrew.
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list