parse error at end of input :(

Jordi Vendrell jordivendrell06@gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:27:00 GMT 2006

Thanks to all, closing a brace fixed the problem.
Now the thing follows with  some messages saying

/tmp/ccsz9G07.o(.text+0x124): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `comedi_data_read'

which I guess means a problem with the libraries (comedi.h and
comedilib.h) I think it's a problem with the comedi version, so I'll
compile again and see if it works now

cheers

Jordi Vendrell