any way of obtaining the support for Ada with gcc on linux x86__64?

Yvon Henel yvon.henel@wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 8 16:04:00 GMT 2006

Hello,
When running configure I obtain a message stating that ada won't be supported
and I've got that in the config.log

configure:2278:17: error: gmp.h: No such file or directory
configure: In function 'main':
configure:2282: error: 'choke' undeclared (first use in this function)
configure:2282: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
configure:2282: error: for each function it appears in.)
configure:2282: error: expected ';' before 'me'
configure: failed program was:
#line 2277 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#include "gmp.h"
int main() {

#if __GNU_MP_VERSION < 3
choke me
#endif

; return 0; }

Could anybody give me a hint about obtaining ada?

Many thanks to all.
--
Yvon Henel