cannot compute sizeof (int), 77 on G5

William Gallafent william@gallaf.net
Thu Oct 12 22:19:00 GMT 2006

On Thursday 12 October 2006 21:40, Philip Oliver-Paull wrote:
> I'm doing the building on a dual G5 with OSX Tiger and GCC
> 4.0.0 (that came with the apple's developer tools).

Sorry, I don't have any experience of this exact problem but it
might be worth upgrading your developer tools to latest (which
is XCode 2.4 I believe): I have the following version of GCC
here, as part of that package:

i686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple computer, Inc.
build 5341)

Apparently XCode 2.4 includes "Numerous improvements and bug
fixes".

--
Bill Gallafent.