error messages

Amit Choudhary amit2030@yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 18:45:00 GMT 2006

Hi Constantine,

You can check for some "subtle" syntax errors in your code. May
be if you can send meaningful snippets, then we can have a look.
The reason for suspecing user code is because cpu_idle(),
task_lock(), and task_unlock(), and rpc_accept_stat are provided
by linux and is being used by many other people.

BTW, I am assuming that you are writing kernel code, possibly a
kernel module. If you are sending code snippets then please also
send the compilation string that you are using.

Regards,
Amit