changes made to gmon-sol2.c not reflected after recompiling gcc

Hari K. Pyla harip@vt.edu
Tue Nov 28 22:43:00 GMT 2006

Hi Ian,
I am sorry for the typo, you are right I was missing the "not". My host
is i386, Thank you for taking time to reply. I guess I need to get to
glibc sources.

Thanks and Regards,
--Hari