Cross compiling gcc for mipsel error [as: unrecognized option `-G']

Francois DERMU francois@azureus-inc.com
Mon Nov 6 19:44:00 GMT 2006

That's what I get when I do a "gcc -dumpmachine" on my already installed
gcc (the one that comes with my Ubuntu dist.)
What command should I right to get the right parameter ?
--
Francois