Fortran frontend prerequisites

sean yang seanatpurdue@hotmail.com
Fri May 12 14:12:00 GMT 2006

Here I list the errors during configure and the GMP/MPFR files location.
Thanks for your help.

[mygcc]/home/gcc-4.0.2/configure --prefix=/home/mygcc
--with-as=/home/mybinutils/bin/as --with-ld=/home/mybinutils/bin/ld
--with-gmp=/home/mygmp421/lib --with-mpfr=/home/mympfr220/lib
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran
checking whether ln works... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gnatbind... gnatbind
checking whether compiler driver understands Ada... yes
checking how to compare bootstrapped objects... cmp --ignore-initial=16 $$f1
$$f2
checking for correct version of gmp.h... yes
checking for MPFR... no
configure.in: warning: the official name for fortran on this branch is f95
configure: error: GMP with MPFR support is required to build f95

[home]$ ls mygmp421/lib
libgmp.a  libgmp.la  libgmp.so  libgmp.so.3  libgmp.so.3.4.1

[home]$ ls mympfr220/lib
libmpfr.a  libmpfr.la

[bash]$ ls mybinutils/bin
addr2line  ar  as  c++filt  gprof  ld  nm  objcopy  objdump  ranlib  readelf
  size  strings  strip