Fortran frontend prerequisites

sean yang seanatpurdue@hotmail.com
Wed May 10 14:24:00 GMT 2006

I made some modification on GCC 4.0.2 (basically, I added a simple pass) and
compiled it to binary.

But I realized that the GCC I built does not include Fortran frontend. I
think I followed the standard steps
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html

Could you please guess (based on your experience) what might have cause the
problem?

Someone experts on the gcc mailing list said something like:"the
prerequisite of fortran frontend is not found on your machine". If that's
the problem, how can I find the rules of prerequisites and install them?

Thanks,
Sean