md files language

Perry Smith pedz@easesoftware.net
Sun Mar 19 14:24:00 GMT 2006

There is a gcc internals document that should be easy to locate.  It
will describe the md files.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/

Look towards the bottom of the page.  There is a bullet for Internals
Documentation.  I'm not 100% sure that is the best place to get it
but it will surely get you on your way.

Good luck,
Perry