Can not build gcc-4.0.2
aq961_
aq961_@rambler.ru
Fri Mar 17 10:11:00 GMT 2006
Hello!
I encounter some strange build time errors during libunwind compilation.
What should I do, how can I fix?
I need a compiler to work with AthlonXP and Sempron64 to switch to 64bit
in the future.
Here is my configuration file:
================================my_configure.sh===============================
#!/bin/sh
B_SUF=GNU_Compiler_Collection
CC="gcc -O1"
CFLAGS="-mmmx -msse -m3dnow"
CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=$CFLAGS
CFLAGS_FOR_HOST=$CFLAGS
LDFLAGS="-lpthread"
LDFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=$LDFLAGS
LDFLAGS_FOR_HOST=$LDFLAGS
/home/gcc-4.0.2/configure \
--enable-threads=posix --srcdir=/home/gcc-4.0.2/ \
--prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib/$B_SUF \
--bindir=/usr/bin/$B_SUF/ \
--infodir=/usr/local/info --mandir=/usr/local/man \
--includedir=/usr/include --with-local-prefix=/usr/include/$B_SUF \
--disable-win32-registry --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++ \
--enable-languages=c,c++,objc,java,treelang --with-dwarf2 \
--enable-nls --enable-shared i786-pc-linux-gnu
==============================================================================
Error messages during building:
=============================stdout.log=======================================
/home/gcc-build/gcc/xgcc -B/home/gcc-build/gcc/ -B/usr/i786-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/i786-pc-linux-gnu/lib/
-isystem /usr/i786-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/i786-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include -O2 -DIN_GCC
-W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem
./include -fPIC -g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I.
-I/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc -I/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/. -I/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/../include
-I/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/../libcpp/include -fvisibility=hidden -DHIDE_EXPORTS -fexceptions
-c /home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/unwind-dw2.c -o libgcc/./unwind-dw2.o
In file included from /home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/unwind-dw2.c:257:
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h: In function 'x86_fallback_frame_state':
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:146: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'esp'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:153: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'eax'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:155: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'ebx'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:157: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'ecx'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:159: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'edx'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:161: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'esi'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:163: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'edi'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:165: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'ebp'
/home/gcc-4.0.2/gcc/config/i386/linux-unwind.h:167: error: 'struct sigcontext' has no member named
'eip'
make[2]: *** [libgcc/./unwind-dw2.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/gcc-build/gcc'
make[1]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gcc-build/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
==============================================================================
--
Best regards,
Aq_ mailto:aq961_@rambler.ru
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list