Just build cc1 /cpp

Henrik Holle henrik@holle.net
Wed Jul 19 22:06:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

i just wanna build cc1 or cpp. I am using a MacBook and Mac OSX 10.4.7.

I tried to run "./configure  && make cpp" in the "gcc_root/gcc"
directory but it failed cause it could not find libiberty.a cause the
configure generated a wrong path.
My first try was to edit the path, but afterwards the make process
found the libiberty but the dummy-checksum stuff was not
autogenrated. So I am running into various problems compiling just cpp.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to just build cpp.

regards

Henrik Holle