Compiling applications for the new SMP processors

Olivier Delannoy olivier.delannoy@gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 00:24:00 GMT 2006

Application that are already multithread will benefits directly of SMP
capabilities. This is not related to the way you compile your
application only to the capability of the underlying OS.