GCC is freezing when compiling a big TU with the -g option

Olivier Langlois olanglois@quazal.com
Sat Jul 8 18:15:00 GMT 2006

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your help. I wish that I could just upgrade to a
newer version but unfortunately, I think that it is not possible as I'm
using a custom compiler for PS2 which is based on GCC 3.2 (ee-gcc).

Since it seems that I will have to live with that bug, I have found a
painful workaround which consist of trimming inline functions out of
header file and try to reduce header file dependency. It seems to work
but it is a lot work.

Thanks,
Olivier Langlois
http://www.olivierlanglois.net