Can not link directly to DLL using __stdcall

kd jm kd_jm@hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:48:00 GMT 2006

I thought I had figured it all out, read and understood everything I could
find on the web, but now my linking fails and I don't know why.

I create a DLL, use a .DEF file to export some functions. The functions have
calling convention __std_call, and in my .DEF file I have appended @n to
each exported functions.
The executable that uses this DLL declares the exported functions in an
identical way: i.e. with __std_call

Using MinGW, linking fails, stating an undefined reference to `fucntionX@n'
When I use the default calling conventions, it works fine.

Who can knock me to the floor, and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
tx!

Kurt.