quick question

Perry Smith pedz@easesoftware.net
Thu Feb 16 16:37:00 GMT 2006

I too find it hard to believe.  After all, gcc and g++ are
essentially the same compiler.  I would find it odd that there are
optimizations in gcc that are not in g++.

I've used C for 20 years.  I've used C++ for about 20 days.  The
template syntax in particular I use to find terribly confusing.  But
if you immerse  yourself in it, I found that I am very quickly
beginning to read the template code as naturally as if it were C code.