mingw help!!!

Bob Rossi bob_rossi@cox.net
Fri Dec 22 02:50:00 GMT 2006


On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 02:57:28PM +0200, Kai Ruottu wrote:
> Kai Ruottu wrote:
> >Bob Rossi wrote:
> >>OK, I'm obviously having a hard time getting a relocatable version of
> >>gcc building on mingw.
> >A cross GCC MUST be relocatable!  A native GCC never needs to be that!
> >
> >I myself am just now producing the "gcc version 4.1.2 20061215 
> >(prerelease)"
> >for the MinGW-host on Linux...  Totally "just for a fun", for pure 
> >curiousity...
> For the gcc-4.1.2 prerelease this build was first for the MinGW host so 
> maybe I patched
> one of those "relative paths" away and these missings came from that...  
> Maybe I should
> first try the original "splitted/relative paths" settings before  
> blaming the GCC developers...

Get a medic, another man is down. How many good men must fail before
someone is able to build a relocatable gcc for mingw?

Bob Rossi



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list