isolating slow compile times

Aliesha Finkel agfinkel@yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 07:03:00 GMT 2006

Ian-

Thanks for the pointers (and the mighty quick
response!).  For my own projects I'd just post the
source, unfortunately I'm not at liberty to post the
code from my employer without reducing or
significantly obfuscating it.  Delta looks like a very
neat tool, I'll give that a whirl and see if it'll
pare the file down for me.

Sorry for all the hassle due to source issues, but I
have one more question -- in case Delta still leaves a
large file, is there a good tool to randomize the
names of the variables and types in a C++ file?

Thanks again for all your help.