ARM binary code and Xscale binary code compatibility

Lin George george4academic@yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 15:17:00 GMT 2006


Thanks Ian! I have related documents. You are more effective than Intel's search engine!!


regards,
George

----- Original Message ----
From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>
To: Lin George <george4academic@yahoo.com>
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:06:11 PM
Subject: Re: ARM binary code and Xscale binary code compatibility


Lin George <george4academic@yahoo.com> writes:

> Thanks Ian, I have made some search, but I can not find formal
> announcement of differences of incompatibility issues of ARM and
> XScale. Could you kindly provide a link please?

I don't know of any such document.  The information I provided earlier
was based on my knowledge of both ARM and XScale.

> BTW: I find it is very hard to find information from Intel's Web Site. :-)

I find that their search box is fairly effective.

You can find the relevant documentation linked from this page:
    http://www.intel.com/design/intelxscale/

Ian


 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list