accessing virtual method in shared libs.

Anitha Boyapati anithab@sankhya.com
Fri Dec 8 13:58:00 GMT 2006


Hi John,

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, John Love-Jensen wrote:

> Hi Anitha,
> 
> Your example code did not compile for me.  It appears incomplete.
> 

 I gave at the end of the mail as follows :-)

/*
> Cant help if code for loading (dlopen and dlsym ) are not there.
> Should truncate the bigger code.
                                                                           
> Please let me know if i have erred somewhere!
                                                                           
>[ B/n my gcc version is gcc version 3.2.3 on i686 ]
*/

 But I should thank you a LOT.For load_libmem, I am using a user
 defined class which is sort of confidential to put it here.

 So to give you a full fledged code,I began writing my own dlopen and
 dlsym.Voila! it worked.

 Sorry for having disturbed you all in first place.But even the latter
 issue is much more interesting.Shall come up with one more issue
 later after analysing user defined class in full.
 
 Once again, should thank you for making me work indirectly.
 


> 
> Thanks,
> --Eljay
> 
> 

-- 
Regards,
Anitha B,
Sankhya Technologies Private Limited.





More information about the Gcc-help mailing list