stdio.h not found when building Ada or Obj-C++ front ends under MinGW

Wolfgang0815@gmx.de Wolfgang0815@gmx.de
Tue Dec 5 22:23:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

> Shouldn't you allow that choice for your host?  If you configure so as
> to over-write your host installation if you should reach the install
> step, shouldn't your target be the same, since you don't intend a
> cross-compiler?

yes, it seems your right. I shortened the config-command-line to
  ./configure  --prefix=/mingw  --enable-languages=c,ada
               --with-ld=/mingw/bin/ld.exe  --disable-bootstrap
and now the make process passed the problem.
Thanks for your help.
(Now another error occurs, which I will post in a separate thread. I hope that is OK with list rules.)

Thanks again,
Wolfgang