Which Optimize-Options for AMD64?
Leopold Palomo Avellaneda
lepalom@wol.es
Sat Dec 2 10:37:00 GMT 2006
A Divendres 01 Desembre 2006 21:45, Brian Dessent va escriure:
> Tijmen van Hoeckel wrote:
> > On some forum someone pointed me to a list for optimizing gcc
> > compilation (for example:
> > http://www.freehackers.org/gentoo/gccflags/flag_gcc3.html). For some
> > reason I can't seem to find the right options for my cpu.
>
> It's their list, why not ask them?
good point!!
> > It's an AMD
> > Athlon 64 3000+, currently used in a 32bits Ubuntu system. I'm using gcc
> > v4.0.3. Do you have any suggestions on which options to use? Because at
> > the moment I'm not really sure which to use.
>
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/i386-and-x86_002d64-Options.html#i386-an
>d-x86_002d64-Options>
however the big optimization flag for this cpu is compiling in 64bits, not use
a 32bits system.
Leo
--
--
Linux User 152692
PGP: 0xF944807E
Catalonia
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20061202/f31fcfa9/attachment-0001.sig>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list