AW: Problem in Install gcc on Windows XP

Unknown georg@steffers.org
Thu Aug 31 18:01:00 GMT 2006

Am 31.08.2006 07:11:59 schrieb(en) Dash, Santos Kumar  IN BLR SISL:
> Hi,
> I want to Compile and install gcc on Windows XP.
> Can you please tell me wat are the seqence of steps to do it.
> Regards,
> Santos Kumar Dash
> S I E M E N S Information Systems Ltd (SISL)
> Work: -+91 -80- 28091562 (Dir)  ext: 4562
>  Cell: -+91 9886817129
> mailto:Santoskumar.Dash@siemens.com

I guess you don't neccessarily want to compile gcc on win but want to
have a developement environment for using gcc on win as your compiler.

There are two projects that i am aware of, that provide this. The first
(my favourite) the mingw project http://www.mingw.org/
and second the cygwin project http://www.cygwin.com/ you can look on
their site for infomation how to install this.

Greets,
   Georg Steffers