GDB - insert breakpoint in a subroutine

Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com
Wed Aug 2 00:18:00 GMT 2006

GDB questions are better sent to the GDB mailing list,
gdb@sources.redhat.com, not GCC-help.

You probably also want to provide a bit more information,
such as your environment (architecture, OS, gdb version),
the language you are using (C? C++?) and perhaps the first
lines of the subroutine.  Also the exact text of the command
you entered and the exact text of the error message you
received from gdb.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077