mix of sse and x87 code on x86_64

Alex Bennee kernel-hacker@bennee.com
Fri Aug 25 15:41:00 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 14:40 +0000, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Sebastian Biallas writes:
>
>  > Is this intentional or already fixed in later versions?
>  > Unfortunately I have no other gcc to try out than the sourceforge
>  > compile farm.
>
> It's fixed already.

What version was it fixed in? I'm currently running gcc 4.0.3 and its
causing problems as that code segment supresses SNaN's which I want some
later inline SSE2 code to throw.

Is there any way to suppress this behaviour? I know a debugging fprintf
of the floats in question does but I'd rather not uses that a
solution :-)

--
Alex Bennee <kernel-hacker@bennee.com>