OT: help

Miguel González Castaños mgc@tid.es
Thu Aug 24 19:46:00 GMT 2006

Dear all,

First of all, sorry for the off-topic.  I am linux sysadmin with
programmer skills and I am trying to find a linux-related job in the
area of Baltimore and Washington D.C. Also NY is fine. I am asking you
apart of the common Websites ie: Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, whereelse
should I look for. By the way, I am EU citizen . Sorry for the
off-topic, I am kind of quite desperate, since my girlfriend moved to
the US and I am trying to find the way to gather with her.  If anyone
has any hint, s/he could send me a private e-mail in order not to fill
other people´s mailboxes.

  Many thanks and sorry again for the off-topic

  Miguel