itoa

Bill McEnaney bill@rkirkpat.net
Mon Aug 7 16:38:00 GMT 2006

Hi, folks,

I thought you might want to know what I found out after I asked you what
happened to itoa. My Sunblade 100's copy of stdlib.h doesn't define that
function.  So I tried to build the newest version of glibc, which I had
ftped from ftp.gnu.org.  The configure script complained that glibc
nobody had ported glibc to my platform.  The good news is that I found
an itoa function on the web when I Googled for one.

Bill
"Pro-choice?"  Then click here.
http://cathinsight.com/morality/saying.htm

"Men must look for the peace of Christ in the Kingdom of Christ... When
once men recognize, both in private and in public life, that Christ is
King, society will at last receive the great blessings of real liberty,
well-ordered discipline, peace and harmony."  Pope Pius XI