Undefined References while linking with weak references

Prabhat Ranjan ranjan.prabhat@gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:43:00 GMT 2006

Hi Eljay,

libY*.so is a 3rd party lib and it contains a lot of .so .if i have
added the path of these 3rd party libs in LD_LIBRARY_PATH wont this
work.
also i've tried adding libY.so as you suggested but still same error..
I've opened libY.so and  there also a lot of weak references but they
are defined and the same week refernces in my lib libX.a they are
undefined.
While building libX.a it is not throwing any error but all the errors
are coming while building binary.

/-
Prabhat