Try to build shared library Solaris x86, but "-mimpure-test" not evailable

Вадим Бонерт v.bonert@cft.ru
Thu Apr 20 08:13:00 GMT 2006

Hi!

I'm building shared library on Solaris SPARC, using command like that:
  g++ -fPIC -shared -mimpure-text <sourse> -o <out> - it is ok.

While building shared library on Solaris x86, I can't use "-mimpure-text"
(it is not available).
How can I build my library without "-mimpure-text"? Without it I have errors
like that:

Text relocation remains                         referenced
    against symbol                  offset          in file

arrayOfSlots_lock                   0xa
/usr/local/src/korona/node/i386-pc-solaris2.8/lib/liboci8.a(oci.o)

Thanks