need help with gcc 4.1.0 crosscompiler for arm

Niklaus niklaus@gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 06:48:00 GMT 2006

On 4/15/06, Hanumesh R <hamsy.rh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please help me out.
> i am trying to create a shared library using arm-elf-gcc for arm on uClinux. for
> that what are the flags required pls reply me . currently i am using
> -mid-shared-library and for id -mshared-library-id=0 were not able to recognise.
> is their any alternate flags for these ? or i am doing totally wrong?

What shared library are you trying to use ? Which files are you using
those mid-shared-libary options on . What are you trying to do .
Please provide more details so that we can help you. Also create a
seperate thread/mail. As the list is archived i  think it will have
wrong followups when viewed.