Question about placing output to a specific directory

Perry Smith pedz@easesoftware.com
Mon Apr 10 18:01:00 GMT 2006

How about writing a shell script front end that would compile each
file separately?

It may help us to help you if we understood why compiling separately
or moving the .o's does not work for you.

HTH,
Perry