GCC3.2 64 bit compilation Error

Mahaboob Saida Shaik mahaboob.saida@tcs.com
Thu Sep 8 13:32:00 GMT 2005


Hi ,

I am not using the option  "-pedantic-errors" during my compilation
as you can see from the below compile options.

/home/pub/applications/gcc/3.2/bin/gcc -O2 -fschedule-insns2 
-mtune=ultrasparc -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DSEA_SOLARIS 
-DOSVERSION=5.8 -DOWTOOLKIT_WARNING_DISABLED -DUSE_NON_CONST 
-DCOBJMACROS -m64 -w -fPIC -Wall -W    -DSEA_PRODUCT_NAME=\""SEA"\" 
-DSEA_PRODUCT_NUMBER=\""CRL 119 007"\" -DSEA_PRODUCT_REVISION=\"R17B\" 
-DWIZARD_PRODUCT_REVISION=\""R15B"\" -DPRODUCT_NAME=\""DT Loader 
Proxy"\" -DPRODUCT_NUMBER=\""CAA 209 4015"\" -DPRODUCT_REVISION=\"R3E\" 
-DBUILD_HOST_INFO=\""SunOS 5.8"\"  -ansi -pedantic-errors -Wtraditional 
-Wshadow -DPARSER_H_NAME=\"dt_parser_run_int.h\" 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaCore/osCore/include  
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaCore/simCore/CLSIDs/include 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaCore/simCore/interfaces/src 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaCore/simCore/include 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaAxeCommon/clsids/include 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaAxeCommon/interfaces 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaAxeCommon/include 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/common/mph_client/c_lib -I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaAxeCommon/sis 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/seaAxeCommon/sist -I/vobs/tsp/sea/common/compinfo 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/common/tools/tcltkincr/SOLARIS -I. 
-I/vobs/tsp/sea/common/apslib  -o dt_lib_run_int.o -c dt_lib.c

/Mahaboob

random@bubblescope.net wrote:

>Mahaboob Saida Shaik wrote:
>
>  
>
>>Hi ,
>>
>>I tried with  removing the option -Werror   but the warnings are
>>persistent ,
>>
>>    
>>
>Apologises, I didn't look closely enough at what was going on. The flag
>which is causing this problem is "-pedantic-errors".
>
>Chris
>
>  
>

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list