signbit
Ian Lance Taylor
ian@airs.com
Tue Oct 25 03:14:00 GMT 2005
Koh-ichiro YOSHIURA <kyoshi@net.nagasaki-u.ac.jp> writes:
> I am a biology researcher working in University.
> I am compiling one calculation program. I had a trouble for compiling on
> MacOSX (10.3.9) with gcc 3.3.
>
> Error massage is following.
> "BFunction.cc:615: error: `signbit' undeclared (first use this function)"
>
> How can I overcome this? I cannot compile because gcc 3.3 is not included
> signbit function?
This is a question about the C++ language. It is not a question about
gcc. So this is the wrong mailing list.
First, gcc is a compiler, not a library. The signbit function is
provided by your system library.
Second, before you can call signbit it must be declared. On GNU/Linux
systems, it is declared in math.h, so you must #include <cmath> before
calling signbit.
(I don't have access to a MacOS X system myself.)
Ian
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list