crt1.o: No such file: No such file or directory

Hyunwoo Park Hyunwoo.Park@gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 01:06:00 GMT 2005


Kai Ruottu wrote:

> Hyunwoo Park wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I made cross compiler for "powerpc-405-linux-gnu" from source. and, 
>> glibc also.
>> after that, I made native gcc for powerpc-405 with the cross 
>> compiler. but, the native compiler doesn`t work... :(
>
>
>  Did you notice that the 'specs' for the native GCC was produced with
> the crosscompiler?  This is the most common reason for a cross-made
> native GCC to "not work" !  So just replace the :
>
> [root@61 tmp]# gcc -v test.c
> Reading specs from /usr/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-405-linux-gnu/3.4.4/specs
>
> with one produced with the new GCC on the native platform via the:
>
>    gcc -dumpspecs > specs
>
> command...
>
>  If this doesn't make it work, maybe I should look at your long
> logfile:-)
>
>

YES!!!
Thanks Kai Ruottu. :)
your command works. !!!

Hyunwoo Park.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list