Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll(cygcheck.out attached)
Max Bowsher
maxb@ukf.net
Thu Oct 6 13:20:00 GMT 2005
Liza Atkin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have cygwin and Network Simplisity on my PC. Recently I compiled gcc
> for arm, the compilation of binutils and gcc
> itself passed as usual, but now when I try to use the .exe files that
> were created I get the next message:
>
> Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygwin1.dll
Network Simplicity is a 3rd party repackaging of Cygwin components.
We do not support 3rd party repackaging of Cygwin here, because, as you have
seen, it tends to cause problems with official Cygwin installed.
Uninstall Network Simplicity, or go and complain to Network Simplicity that
their product is interfering with real Cygwin.
Max.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list